Supply Chain Analyst
Salary: On Application
Expires: 16/07/2019 23:59
Supply Chain Analyst
TOP EMPLOYER 2017 and 2018 This position is working for Saint Gobain - Global winners of
To assist with systems, procedures and a culture of continual improvement to actively optimise inventory lifecycle. To assist with all Inventory & availability reporting across SGBD. To provide analytics on working capital performance. To support the business through proactive use of data and analytics to maximise, sales margin & optimise working capital.
This role is mainly focused on producing reports and analysis of information and data.
To enable the Manager(s) to look at the many issues which are creating inventory and stock availability problems.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, and Experience Required
- Good GCSE standard of education which must include English and Maths
- Happy to work towards a CIPS qualification (Level of achievement to be discussed with line manager)
- You must have excellent Excel skills
- You must have strong analytical skills, and be able to understand the problem being analysed, and so develop your skills at designing appropriate analysis for a problem
- Experience of Sharepoint e.g. to coordinate several pieces of analysis, and prioritise your workload accordingly
- Flexibility with regard to performing a variety of tasks within the working day
- Working under pressure and to deadlines
- Working to develop and assist with implementing change projects
- Proven experience of inventory or supply chain within a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Understanding of VBA and SQL
- NVQ’s in either Administration or Customer Service would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Product knowledge
Key Results Areas
You will be required to:
- Production of accurate and timely analysis and reports
- Generating clear summaries and charts of complex analysis of large quantities of data
- Contribute to reduction in excess inventory and improved range availability in branch
- To support with providing information for the supply chain department in relation to Inventory management data
This list is not exclusive - other reasonable duties and projects may be assigned from time to time.